Saturday, July 5, 2008

26w Belly Shot


Here is the latest picture. I definitely think I have grown since my last picture. I've been trying to wear the same shirt for easier comparison. I might not be able to wear this shirt for much longer, though, because my girls are starting to fall out of it... I think I mentioned my problem with my growing "melons" (as Kathy V. calls them)? Well, let's just say it's still a problem.

Other than that, things are looking good. I think the baby has moved up a bit because I haven't had as much pressure lately. That has been nice! I did have some pain around my belly button for a few days (which I think might have been from diastasis) but I have been more careful about how I move and what positions I sit in and the pain has subsided. I have also been doing some breathing exercizes that I read about on a midwifery site. They have actually helped a lot!

I know there are more tidbits from life to update on, but I am really tired. I'm going to take advantage of the long weekend and go take a nap... =)

7 comments:

Karey said...

How exciting! I really like that shirt, by the way.

Hope you're able to rest up this weekend!

AwkwardMoments said...

Aren't you looking cute! So glad to hear about the pressure moving up

Alison said...

Oh, you are so cute!!! You are pregnant! :)

Kathy V said...

Glad to hear that the pain and pressure are subsiding. I was getting worried about how you were feeling. Believe me, I completely understand about not being able to wear certain shirts due to the large melons. There are a couple that I have that fit the belly but my melons feel squeezed in. (or feel like they are popping out as you mentioned.

Glad the exercises are helping too.

K said...

You look great!

I could never understand why maternity clothes were so low cut?? Hello? Your boobs do grow when pregnant.
(Cute shirt, though!)

RBandRC said...

You look fantastic! Congrats on 26 weeks! :)

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

You look so great!!

Thanks for the comment- I thought about double peak, but the mucus is so different than my normal peak-type mucus pattern... plus I haven't really had stress. I guess I'll know for sure tomorrow with the b/w.