Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blogger Issues

Does anyone know why I am able to edit my blog layout from my work computer but am not given the option on my home computer? I'm wondering if my settings at home are off. When I click on the "layout" tab at home the page doesn't load fully and I am not given the "Add a Page Element" option. And, I can't even see everything that is currently on my blog because the entire page doesn't load. I only see the top half of the page.

If anyone has an idea of how to help me with this situation, that would be great! I really shouldn't be working on this blog at work...

Thanks!

2 comments:

Kathy V said...

I can't seem to add new posts if I am using my coworkers computer. They have the same settings as far as I know. So I am not really sure how to answer your question. I think sometimes it is just tempermental.

justme said...

I have found that certain blogger buttons work/don't work depending on what internet browser I'm using. Firefox and Netscape usually give me all my buttons but Safari only limits me to two.

I wonder if that's the problem. Maybe find a new browser for home? I dunno. . . .