Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tomorrow's Talk

Well, tomorrow is the day I have an appointment with my co-worker to work through the "tension" we had last week. We have had a few conversations since then, about work stuff, that have gone smoothly. To be honest, I'm torn about how I want tomorrow's conversation to go. I think part of me wants it to go poorly because then I will have a reason to go on disliking her... However, I want it to go well so that my work environment will be more comfortable. I am feeling a lot of axiety about the upcoming conversation. I think I mostly want it to go well, but I am worried that it won't.

Please pray for me and this situation. Thank you.

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

UGH some people just make life harder ... such crap..praying

Katie said...

Praying and hoping for a good discussion with an even better resolution.