Thursday, July 5, 2007

Physical and Mental Health Update

I'm not really up to an inspired, thoughtful post tonight. I just thought I would give a little update on our waiting game. Hubby deposited for his 2nd SA test this morning. The urology doc called this afternoon and left a message that they have hubby's 1st results in (I thought it took 2 days, but I guess it takes a week). We have an appt with the urologist next Thursday. Hubby said he would call to get his lab results tomorrow. I asked him if he really wanted to because before he wanted to wait. He said he would do whatever I wanted. At this point I don't know what I want.

As for me, I have been going to the acupuncturist for endo. Tomorrow will be my 10th visit (the doc originally thought I would only need 10 visits). I actually feel like I have more cramping from the endo now than I did before the acupuncture. I'm not sure what that means. I guess I'll just have to see what she says tomorrow.

Emotionally, today was not a good day. I actually started in a good mood. I don't know what happened, but around 10am I got in a funk and was kind of depressed. After that I fluxuated between my funk and tears for the rest of the day. It was really hard to get work done... Hubby was very supportive today (he's always supportive), especially since he had his turn at the funk-depressed day yesterday. I'm hoping I will wake up feeling better (and maintain that feeling) tomorrow. To help ensure a better day, I plan to wake up and do some DDR to get some endorphins pumping. In the mean time, sleep is what I need.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Whenever I have a bad day, emotionally, I always have to remind myself that not every day has to be good. I'm allowed to feel sad sometimes. It's part of being human, right?

I hope the sadness/emotionalness (is that a word?) has gone away a bit today.