Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bleeding

I think I'm m/cing right now. I have a lot of sharp cramping that is about a 5 on a scale of 1-10. I started spotting this morning with brown mucus. I wasn't too worried about that... Unfortunately, now I am full-on bleeding red blood. And, I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. =( Hubby and I just cried with each other for about an hour. It's so heartbreaking. We waited a year and a half to conceive and now we're loosing our first baby at only 4 1/2 weeks. This sucks!

And, just to make it more painful, last night I told my group of girl friends that I was pg because 2 of them fessed up that they were pg too. They are 7 and 8 wks, so they were farther along than I was. However, I couldn't keep quiet when everyone was so excited and we were already celebrating 2 babies. I hadn't planned on telling them. I just got so caught up in the beautiful moment. And now, it's gone. I'm going to try to see my doc tomorrow, but I know he can't do anything.

10 comments:

underthewillow said...

Oh, honey! I'm so sorry. I've been praying for you all weekend. I don't know why, but you've been on my mind. And now this. Again, I'm so sorry. email me or call if you want to talk or vent or whatever. :hugs:

Mrs. B said...

Oh girl, I am so, so sorry. Can you get in to an ER? Maybe they can give you something to stop it? Again, I am so sorry and I will be praying for you.

Fertilize Me said...

Sending you my prayers

Chili said...

I'm so sorry.

Dreamer4agift said...

I'm so sorry. Sending prayers and strength your way.

Courtney said...

Words cannot express how sorry I am to hear about what is happening to you right now. I just went through my first loss and it hurts...it hurts...and it hurts.

You are in my thoughts.

Kim said...

So sorry. I wish I could do or say something that would take the pain away. Know that I am thinking of you.

hope548 said...

I'm so sorry. Wishing you peace.

SaraS-P said...

No! No! No!

I am so sorry. I completely understand telling people, especially people close to you. It is supposed to be great news, so why wouldn't you share it???

I wish you weren't going through this.

The Town Criers said...

I am so so sorry.