Friday, February 1, 2008

6 Non-Important Things Meme

I've been tagged by Alison to list 6 non-important facts about me.
The Rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!

This is very similar to the last meme I did, so I have to come up with some new things. Let's see, six non-important facts about me:
1) I have small hands. Women's size gloves don't fit me, but kids size gloves do. I have only met one other fully grown adult woman with hands as small as mine.

2) I LOVE avocados! In a restaurant I will order a dish because it comes with avocados. I like guacamole too (if it's made correctly, not the fake stuff you buy in the grocery store), but there is a difference between guacamole and avocados.

3) I am more proud of the school I went to for my Masters than I am for my undergrad. Sometimes I will avoid telling people what school I went to for undergrad unless they ask me directly. I identify more with my grad school and will always root for their sports teams. Of course, my undergrad was a women's college so their sports aren't usually televised nationally anyway...

4) My favorite color is green.

5) I love riding a bike around, especially if I can go to a park with bike paths. Unfortunately, I don't currently own a bike.

6) We don't have cable tv. We are still using rabbit ears. We're just not home enough to warrant having more than 7 channels...

OK, I think I will tag New Reality, Farah, and R&R. =)

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Cool Meme - thanks for the tag - I will get to this

Katie said...

I think I would die without my cable!