Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Little Freaked Out ** UPDATED **

I am a little freaked out right now. I have had some brown spotting most of the day and this evening I am having some cramping. The cramps aren't too bad, but they don't go away when I sit still under a blanket like my other cramps have done. I am supposed to leave for my conference tomorrow. If my doc gets me in ASAP first thing in the morning I may have time to visit doc before I leave, but it will be really tight. I would like the reassurance of an ultra sound though... I guess I should just wait and see what happens during the night.

This sucks.

--------------------

Well, I did manage to get to the doc this morning before I left and they did an ultrasound. The baby still looks good. It measured at 7w6d with a hb of 167. So, that is good! I think I have a yeast infection, but the doc said my cervix looks good. I don't know why I have the bleeding. I still get brown every time I wipe, but I am trying not to freak out about it... I think my baby is alive and that is all that matters.

OK, I'm at my in-laws atm. Thanks for all the prayers!

13 comments:

andnotbysight said...

I'm praying for you! I hope you get in for an ultrasound tomorrow and that everything looks perfect!

Kathy V said...

Hang in there. I will say a prayer for you.

Amanda said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers!!

LifeHopes said...

I'll say a prayer, let us know when you find out everything is okay!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure its nothing, brown is supposed to be old blood, red is new. So I think brown will probably be o.k. I hope so anyway!!

Good luck and let us know something soon

RBandRC said...

Hoping and praying that all is well. HUGS.

Beth said...

We're praying for you over here too!

justme said...

we will continue to pray for you and baby. We're so happy to hear baby is doing good.

Kathy V said...

I am glad for the update. I was worried about you. Glad to hear the little one is still doing okay.

Katie said...

BIG sigh of relief!

I'm sorry about the scary spotting. Keep taking it easy and take care of you and that baby!

andnotbysight said...

Thanks for the update! I'm so glad things are OK!

Jaded Girl said...

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I too had brown spotting and just got off the phone with my doctor and heard all is good. Brown blood is better then red blood. As Brown blood is old and not fresh. I also made love earlier that day.

Go to my blog and view the post titled: Bleeding (you can't miss it.). Also read the comments as other ladies were kind enough to relate their own experiences.

Feel better. There is hope.

HUGS

Unknown said...

Check in and let us know how you're doing!!! Just wondering! We miss hearing from you!